We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car parking in los Cristianos

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
car parking in los Cristianos

We are hiring a car at the airport and staying at the Hotel Reveron Plaza. Are there places to park near or at the Hotel?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,827 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car parking in los Cristianos

The hotel is in a pedestrianised area but this link http://goo.gl/maps/458DK will show it to you from the rear (it is behind the tree!!). If you are lucky to get a space there is free street parking in the road behind. If not, turn the compass on the map to approx 8 o'clock and you will see the underground car park. I don´t know if the hotel has a car park but if not they may do a special discount for the underground. It is worth asking.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car parking in los Cristianos

Thank you for that information, have you been to the hotel if so any comments ?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,827 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car parking in los Cristianos

Not stayed at the hotel as I live just a couple of miles away and Los Cristianos is my local town. I do see it most days though as the Mestizo Bar (next to the underground car park) is where we stop for our end of dog walk coffee each evening. You should check out the reviews on TA which may be of some help. tripadvisor.es/Hotel_Review-g659661-d500914-…

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

4. Re: car parking in los Cristianos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos