We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

Manchester
Level Contributor
323 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

Hello,

I have heard you can visit Mount Teide by Night and have champagne and picnic or meal on it, has anyone done this?

Can you recommend a company offering this service?

Much appreciated, I am coming to Tenerife in Nov next month.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

Hi Iblizard

We have done this trip twice {abet from the north of the island} and had a great time. IMPO it is well worth while, take a look at this link as I think it will help

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/en/Excursions

Just click on the coach trip, it will give you the cost and what you will have for the price. tenerifesunshine are a great company and come highly recommended on this foum but if you are going to do the trip do wear something warn as it can be a little chilly after dark

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Manchester
Level Contributor
323 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

Thanks Sparhawk

I tried Tenerife Sunshine but they only go on Wednesdays.

I am looking to go on a Friday, Sat, Sun or Monday.

Can anyone recommend an alternative company that offers Teide by night excusions with the champagne and star gazing?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

If Tenerife Sunshine can´t do it I don´t fancy your chances with anyone else, unless someone knows otherwise.

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

I know there used to be someone doing it a couple of years back, I think it was the company that operated Freebird before they went bust, I think they had a meerkat or something on their homepage,

Costa Adeje, Spain
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

Try this one viajesteide.es/index.php…

also Color Tours is running it by jeep 4x4 but cant find any reference of it in internet.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,821 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

Seems the company Kiloplus has given you , is Wednesday aswell .....

Sylla

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

just checked on my own computer...it was Freebird Jeep Tours who used to offer it...dont think anyone took it over

tenerife
Level Contributor
335 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

If you have a look on the Tenerife Sunshine site, they have the Teide by Night available on Sundays by mini bus, its more expensive but on the day you want!

Manchester
Level Contributor
323 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

Has anyone booked online with Tenerife Sunshine? The site has no SSL certificate so I am reluctant to to put my personal and financial details on the site but eh offices are in Playa de las Americas which is a good 40 min walk away from Los Cristianos.

10. Re: Mount Teide by Night - any suggestions/reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 03, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos