We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bitter and Twisted

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bitter and Twisted

We are visiting Los Cristianos over Xmas and the New Year Does anyone know if Bitter and Twisted are still doing the rounds.I would lover to see them. Thanks

orotava
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bitter and Twisted

Oh Dear, I wasn't being nippy at all.

I think that the written word can be read with a different attutude to which it was originally intended.

We don't advertise our gigs on our website for various reasons, which I really don't want to go into. I can understand why others might not want to do so too.

However, The Majestic is open on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays in Calle Cologan, Puerto de la Cruz. We open at 8pm and close when the last person leaves, there are two shows every night. If you don't like Karaoke, avoid us like the plague on Monday Nights

My contact email is now advertised here on this thread and if anyone contacts me personally, nearer the time of their visit, I will happily let them know where we are at that time.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
643 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bitter and Twisted

really think the stage name refers to just one of the cast

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,601 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bitter and Twisted

Hi John ...just back from Puerto and only just recovering from your show LOL ! remember us the four with the cheeky indian lady at your Monday show you came over and had a word with us .....loved your show and the other unmentionable act !.......

We'll see you next in Puerto Santiago in a few weeks time ...

Given out lots of your leaflets and left some at the Hotel ...

Bitter and Twisted is a fantastic show ...we laughed until we were helpless ... ;-0)))))....The club in Puerto is great and the drinks very very reasonable .....

Thankyou John for a great night out .....

Sylla

orotava
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Bitter and Twisted

Thank you all so much. I remember you ofcourse. What a fun lady she was eh. Take care and thankyou for being so lovely, xxx

15. Re: Bitter and Twisted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 23, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos