We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

overnight hotel in los cristianos

england
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
overnight hotel in los cristianos

Hi,

we are a married couple looking for an inexpensive hotel in Los Cristianos for one night at the beginning of March and one night approx a week later. We will be gettig the ferry to and from La Gomera so really looking just for a good place to sleep the night our flight gets in, which doesn't give us a massive trek to do to get the ferry next morning - and vice versa.

Any recommendations?

thanks

Edited: 7:06 am, January 09, 2010
Bishops Stortford...
Level Contributor
178 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: overnight hotel in los cristianos

Hi, have a look at Travel Republic & Alpha Rooms web sites - you can search on Los Cristianos & then cross reference against the reviews on tripadvisor. Then maybe come back and ask more specific questions on the forum to help you before you make your final decision.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: overnight hotel in los cristianos

Haven't stayed there myself but right in the middle of Los Cristianos is the Reveron Plaza - right on the square. You'll not get much more central than this one and it seems to be reasonable.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
245 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: overnight hotel in los cristianos

We stayed at the Oasis Moreque in L.C for two nghts last year on a b&b basis. Nice clean hotel with good buffet breakfast and on the seafront, think we booked it with Travel Republic if my memory serves me rightly.

scotland
Level Contributor
296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: overnight hotel in los cristianos

Hi moonhare

I agree with Miss Lyons that the Reveron Plaza is in ideal position close to ferry for Gomera with a bit going on around - not sure of price though.

Carpetbaggers suggestion of Oasis Moreque is not far from harbour either, haven't been in it but know it has a gate right on to the prom [with secure entry]

Let us know what you decide and how you liked it when you get home.

Happy hols.

S.

england
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: overnight hotel in los cristianos

Thanks everyone

I will have a look at both the Oasis Moreque and the Reveron Plaza and let you know how I get on

Edited: 12:42 pm, January 09, 2010
6. Re: overnight hotel in los cristianos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos