We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Granada Park closed?

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is Granada Park closed?

Hi everyone, we have been planning our first trip to Tenerife in March, and had settled on going to Granada Park as a reasonably priced all inclusive hotel, but having spent weeks picking the ideal place it is now impossible to find Granada Park on any of the websites we were using. it was on sale everywhere, now it has disappeared, so i wondered if anyone local to the area knows if it is closed or something?

Thanks

Jenny

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Granada Park closed?

Hi Jenny,

I can't imagine what the problem is as quite a number of the apartments on Granada Park are privately owned. The only thing which is possible is that they have stopped doing all inclusive maybe. If you do a Google search for Granada Park rentals Tenerife there still seem to be a few showing. Perhaps they are now all booked up for the dates you want. It is not a large complex.

Nelly

n ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Granada Park closed?

hi read your posting on wed page no granada park is still open i have a friend who is an owner there.

3. Re: Is Granada Park closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations