We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spar Open Xmas Day?

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spar Open Xmas Day?

Hi everyone we arrrive xmas day staying at the El Mirador Complex. Can anyone tell me if the Spar Supermarket is open Xmas day, if not does anyone know of any other supermarkets nearby that are open. Thanks for your replies.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spar Open Xmas Day?

Hi DJ

Take a look at this link I think it will answer your question

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k3105…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Spar Open Xmas Day?

Hi Sparhawk1

thanks for your rapid reply.

DJ

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston super Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,820 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spar Open Xmas Day?

Hi Christmas day is a family day for local people, many shops and bars will close. Family always come first with the Spanish. Some small tourist shops will remain open, and some bars will open in the evening. Take some dried food with you such as pasta, noodles etc. to tied you over and look for a local Tapas bar.

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Spar Open Xmas Day?

Hi .. I have stayed in Tenerife for Christmas before with my Family and what the spanish people do is..Close up shops on the 24th of December that is when they have there christmas. And a lot of shops and that are open Christmas day. What we noticed is there will not be much people around from the 24th to around the 26th - 27th of december then after that loads of people fly in for New Years . So id say the spar will be Open!

5. Re: Spar Open Xmas Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 25, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos