We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Cristianos apartments Las Vistas Beach

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
Level Contributor
73 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Los Cristianos apartments Las Vistas Beach

Hi

We have visited LC a few times over the last couple of years and want to return in December.

Can anyone help with the name of the apartments

at the far end of Las Vistas - they overlook the beach, two storeys, sort of a pale orange colour (!!). We usually stay in El Mirador but fancy being nearer the sea and we walked past these apartments many times just cant remember what they are called!

Or indeed if anyone can recommend apartments at that end of the beach it would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Gavle, Sweden
Level Contributor
645 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Cristianos apartments Las Vistas Beach

Hi SurreyLady;

If you mean the far end of Ls Vistas towards Las Americas, the Apartments that first come to my mind is Vistasur - could that be it, have la look ...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g562820-d507710…

/sun

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,893 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Cristianos apartments Las Vistas Beach

The apartments inside the commercial centre are certainly the Vistamar but there is also a block of orange apartments just before you get to the CC which are called the VeraMar

surrey
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Cristianos apartments Las Vistas Beach

VERAMAR ? are the ones i think you mean,but i have never seen them advertised, a few yards on is a tall -8 floor apt block (orange balconies) avoid these at all cost!!!!

Surrey
Level Contributor
73 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Cristianos apartments Las Vistas Beach

Thank you very much, it seems there is no availability at the Veramar but there are options at the Ocean Azaharas...do you know this complex at all please.

Chayofa, Spain
Level Contributor
245 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Cristianos apartments Las Vistas Beach

It's either Vista Sur or Compostela Beach I.

6. Re: Los Cristianos apartments Las Vistas Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:36 am, March 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations