We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas and tradional canarian food

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
439 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Tapas and tradional canarian food

I'll be in LC on the 15 March for one week. We're staying at the Christian Sur apartments and would like info about where we can some good tapas and also which restaurants to go to for tradional canarian food.

I've not been to LC for some years and know that its quite commericalised - and we like a bit of life so no problem there - but we do like to try ann find local eateries which usually exisit of the main dragg. Each to their own but we do not want fish and chips (love them in Whitby by the way) or roast dinners. Any advice will be very welcome.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,637 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapas and tradional canarian food

Hi smh

See below a show topic of a similar question to yours from 1 March....hope this will be of help

Sylla

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k25…

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tapas and tradional canarian food

Hi,

In addition to looking at Sylla's suggestion you might want to have a look through the list of restaurants and cafes

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187479-c49966/Teneri…

This is from our sticky at the top of the page - FAQs where you will find lots of information on various things.

Nelly

3. Re: Tapas and tradional canarian food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, October 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations