We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hippy Market?

Hampshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hippy Market?

Hello.Can anyone tell me the day and opening timesof the Hippy Market and how to get there from Playa Den Bossa?Thanks for any replies.

Mentioned in this post
Hippy Market
Hippy Market
37 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
Playa d'en Bossa
Playa d'en Bossa
Ibiza, Spain
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
30,040 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Hippy Market?

www.aquabusferryboats.com

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Hippy Market?

I have to disagree that the market is not worth a visit, i thought it was really different. Yes, you can get the usual cheap sun glasses, bags etc, but there are many stalls selling individual hand made items.

There is live music, scattered about, jugglers, mime artists, stilt walkers it was really lively.

It covers quite a large area but there are plent of places with shade and places to buy refreshments.

We did a tour of the market, then went across the road to Arabi beach and had a drink at our favourite bar there. We went back after the break, my husband even returned with me, which is a first, as he usually develops an allergy to markets, and escapes back to the hotel, but not on that occasion.

I bought a beautiful wall hanging, some ceramics for the garden and a silk hand printed bag....happy days

Hampshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Hippy Market?

Hello DebsLpool. Thanks for market info. Will have to make sure I've got space in my case for bringing something home. I also like ceramics for my garden so will have a look round. Thats providing any more rain won't wash everything away if I buy anything for my garden LOL !

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Hippy Market?

We live in hope that one day we will see the sun in England!!

Mentioned in this post
England
England
United Kingdom
25. Re: Hippy Market?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 18, 2013