We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

playa d'en bossa late june, alone :(

Which Playa d'en Bossa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lisbon, Portugal
1 post
Save Topic
playa d'en bossa late june, alone :(

hi all!!

unfortunately, i'll be alone this year for vacations and planning to go again to Ibiza (playa d'en bossa this time).

as it's my first holidays alone, i booked 'hotel mare nostrum' in late june hoping to meet some cool ppl and have fun.

i'm a portuguese guy form lisbon and i'm 42 but into the club scene since the early 90s. i speak spanish, english, italian and french a bit and love to meet people from abroad.

so... if u r into meet new people, drop me a message and maybe we can have fun there.

oh by the way, i dont care if u r a girl or a guy.

have fun.

pedro

PS: my email if u wanna chat a bit > pjnmelo@gmail.com (also valid for msn messenger)

1. Re: playa d'en bossa late june, alone :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, June 21, 2013