We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay? Playa D'en Bossa/ Ibiza Town

Which Playa d'en Bossa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Where to stay? Playa D'en Bossa/ Ibiza Town

Hi,

I'm looking for somewhere to stay in June this year with my boyfriend. We're both 27, like to have a drink, will go clubbing while we are there but are not usually the clubbing type. I've been to Ibiza about 8 years ago, stayed in San Antonio but am worried about going back there as think I am a bit old for that now!

My boyfriend has never been to Ibiza, so we're looking for somewhere we can party, but also get away and chill out if we need to. From what I've read Playa D'en Bossa/ Ibiza Town seem to be the best bet.

We are staying for 6 nights, budget has to be under £500. I've done alot of searching and can't find anything suitable within this budget. Am I being realistic? Any reccomendations would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Maisie

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay? Playa D'en Bossa/ Ibiza Town

Try the Mar Blau in Ibiza town

Danny

dannykayibiza.blogspot.com

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,811 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay? Playa D'en Bossa/ Ibiza Town

Situated in the middle between Ibiza Town and Playa den bossa, Mar Y Playa in Figueretes, lovely quiet beach and ferry to Ibiza town outside the door.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay? Playa D'en Bossa/ Ibiza Town

Playa D'en Bossa wins this one for me , Ibiza town is lovely but too busy , and tons of young clubbers, Bossa is busy but a nice busy about it , nice places to eat , and of course you have Bora Bora and the amazing Space to party at .. and then up the road is ibiza town if you need more ...hope this helps.

4. Re: Where to stay? Playa D'en Bossa/ Ibiza Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 pm, June 19, 2013