We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance from fiesta club palm beachto main nightlife

manchester
10 posts
Save Topic
distance from fiesta club palm beachto main nightlife

was just wondering if i`ve picked the right hotel i`m going on a family holiday to playa den bossa. hotel fiesta club palm beach as there is going to be kids with us, i`m just checking to see its not to near main nightlife.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance from fiesta club palm beachto main nightlife

Bossa is predominately a clubbers resort especially June-September. Lots of adult themes on display.

Your hotel is situated in a quiet area away from the main nightlife. It should be fine.

Danny

http://dannykayibiza.blogspot.com/

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: distance from fiesta club palm beachto main nightlife

I used to work in the Palm beach club and also the Don Toni Hotel and Club. Palm beach is a 5/10 minute from SPACE nightclub but this is set back from the road and is beside the Aguamar Waterpark, nothing to worry about if you have kids, the main 'strip for Playa D'n Bossa is about a 15 minute walk and as mention is predominantly for clubbers but if you carry along the 'strip' there are a few family orientated bars including a 'sports bar' and also Big Bens family bar. Even slightly further along maybe another 5 minutes walk you will find a kids activity park just after the entrance to the Hotel Mare Nostrum.

Dundee
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: distance from fiesta club palm beachto main nightlife

Hi,

As you walk down the "strip" you will find a carnival across from the Club Mijorn apts that the kids will enjoy.However the kids activity park that the previous poster has suggested that is there closed about 2 years ago.It is now or was last year just a derelict waste space of ground.My kids used to love to go here as there was bouncy castle,slides etc and the parents could have a drink in peace.

4. Re: distance from fiesta club palm beachto main nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:46 am, July 09, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa