We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Theme nights in Ibiza

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Family Theme nights in Ibiza

Hello, We're a family with two children aged 2 and 1 and want to know if there's a medival or wild west type theme night so we can take the kids cause our oldest would love it. We're staying in Playa D'en Bossa.

Does anyone know of anything like that?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,688 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Theme nights in Ibiza

no there's nothing like that anymore. we do have a medieval fair/festival in may though..........

ibiza-spotlight.com/news/2010/med_fair10_190…

mm

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,539 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Theme nights in Ibiza

just sit your children in any of the bars leading to Space, you will find this the great free entertainment, the dress outfits have to be seen to be believed.

glasgow
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Theme nights in Ibiza

We used to go to PDB a lot when the kids where younger and I remember going to a Wild West night, which I think was booked through the rep. This was about 9/10 years ago though and I just remember the coach picking us up and taking us, feeding and entertaining us and bringing us back. No idea exactly where we were taken. Obviously its no longer available, which is a shame as the kids loved it.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,688 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Theme nights in Ibiza

that was the hillbilly ho down which has been closed for years. these days more people come to ibiza independently rather than on package tours so the demand for that kind of package entertainment is very low.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Theme nights in Ibiza

I remember that Wild West theme night or some different variation of it on sale last year by Thomas Cook reps.

Its run by the Tour Companies so its an in house production rather than available for sale to independent travelers.

Best advise is to ask your reps when you arrive, they will be keen to sell, so if there is anything like it around they will find it for you.

6. Re: Family Theme nights in Ibiza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa