We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Fiesta Hotel shut down in October

Which Playa d'en Bossa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chorley,lancashire
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Does Fiesta Hotel shut down in October

Do some of the hotels shut down in October?

We decided to book a girly getaway for 5 days, I booked the Fiesta Hotel Playa d'en Bossa with Alpha Hotels just 2 weeks ago, a couple more mates have now decided they too fancy a few days away but we have not been able to get this hotel.I have tried numerous sites TR, OTB, etc and nothing, even the hotel groups online booking shows its not available for the dates we want.

Does anyone know if this hotel shuts down?

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Fiesta Hotel shut down in October

Hi I know ,from reading posts on different forums,that Fiesta Don Toni is closing some time this month and guests are being sent to Fiesta Palm Beach,it is closer to the airport and more of a family hotel.It is also more expensive than Don Toni so it is probably a good deal.Can you ring the hotel or e-mail,there may be an address or phone number if you check the hotel's website.Hope this helps,T.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Fiesta Hotel shut down in October

Just checked Thomsons site,it doesn't seem to be available but Palm Beach and Palladium Palace are.

chorley,lancashire
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Fiesta Hotel shut down in October

Yes have emailed the hotel three times now but got no reply as yet, rang alpha rooms who still insist we are booked into the fiesta hotel. the other 2 have booked a different hotel so we will still beable to go out together for a girly night ( who am I kidding, we are four 50+ wrinklies realy who just want a few days away from the other halves and a few cheap fags lol).

Just dont want to get hit with an extra charge the day before we go,have never used Alpha rooms before so dont know how they operate

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does Fiesta Hotel shut down in October

If that hotel closes fiesta will be responsible for any extra charges,not you as far as I know they have moved others and absorbed the costs.T.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,047 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does Fiesta Hotel shut down in October

Sirenas chain closed the Goletta last week when were there and moved everyone to other Sirenas hotels in the area. Fiesta may be doing this with 3 hotels in a small area makes sense to close 2 and make one full one, you may all end up together. Your booking agents Alpha Rooms? will have no control over this operation just a sensible control of costs by the hotel chains

6. Re: Does Fiesta Hotel shut down in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Playa d'en Bossa