We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby products in Playa D'en Bossa

Which Playa d'en Bossa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Baby products in Playa D'en Bossa

Hello,

We're going to Playa in May next year and my children will be 14 months and 2 1/2 (eek I know!). Are there shops which sell baby nappies so I don't have to cart out loads in my luggage. Also how child friendly are restaurants outside of hotels (i.e high chairs).

I'm also concerned about our hotel (don toni) only advising our cot is on request. What's the likelyhood of them not having one wen we get there? Thanks

Bradford, United...
Destination Expert
for Es Canar
Level Contributor
867 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby products in Playa D'en Bossa

thas not going to a third world country tha knows. Of course there will be shops selling nappies and anything else you will need for the bairn;))!

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,006 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby products in Playa D'en Bossa

More important you pack the high factor sun preps, although available, not cheap as u.k. supermarket own label, only branded sun preps available. Plenty of shops as you walk from the Don Toni towards the centre of playa

3. Re: Baby products in Playa D'en Bossa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 17, 2010