We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is costa teguise expensive?

Thornaby on Tees...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is costa teguise expensive?

Heading to CT In august just wondering if it's pricey and how much spending money people recommend for self catering for two adults and a 18 month old

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

if you do chinese buffets then its 4 euros 50 cents + drinks every night .Joking apart you have a massive choice of eaterys at varying prices.The steaks are generally good and so are the italians.

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
180 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

Just back from 10 days SC and we spent £900 for 2 of us. That includes going out every night for a few drinks and a trip to La Graciosa. Some places do a set menu of 3 courses for about 8 or 9 euros. I'd say it's cheap compared to other places we've been in the Canaries.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

Hi we thought it was good value aswell when we were there in january , so going back again next january haha..

liverpool
Level Contributor
38 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

Hi, went to CT for the first time last November. Pleasantly surprised by variety of eateries and bars. prices very good and most bars have Happy Hours. Lovely chilled out atmosphere. For the first time ever we came home with Euros left !!! Have booked again for May.

Thornaby on Tees...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

Aww thats good was unsure what to expect and how much to take but have rough idea now:) thank you

LJS
UK
Level Contributor
74 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

Was there just last week and found things cheaper than I expected and when compared to trips to Spain and Greece last year.

Local Beer 1.20 - 2.00e (av 1.50e) and 3 course set menu with drink 8-10e. Bar snacks like toasties / burgers etc 2.50 - 4e. Cocktails 4.50e - 6e. These were about the standard rates but there are plenty of options at each end of the price spectrum. Supermarket prices were pretty good too. Whether or not prices go up in high season I don't know but I reckon you could easily add 50% onto Lanzarote\CT prices on the mainland or the balearics.

Thornaby on Tees...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

Seems reasonable prices, thankyou for your help

8. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:25 pm, August 25, 2015
Thornaby on Tees...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

Aww that sounds so good my boyfriend loves Chinese so will be trying the Chinese Buffett thank seems to be a lot of deals xx

cheshire, england
Level Contributor
6,067 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is costa teguise expensive?

wendyjoy - which Chinese buffet did you go to? We're heading out to CT in the morning..

Can't believe you are back already! time flies..