We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

Hi....It will be our first visit to costa teguise so we dont know where things are but the day after we arrive its hubbys birthday and i would like to take him for a nice meal on the evening somewhere so any recomendations and directions will be very helpful...we are staying at the Ficus apartments if this helps.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

If you head for the square (rite in the centre of the resort ) there are some lovely places to eat. One or two look out over the sea.

If you have a walk out in the daytime they mostly all have Menus on display outside , if you find one you fancey pop in and reserve a table to ensure you get a good spot.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

Or for a special fish place head down to the beach front.

Edited: 8:54 am, November 23, 2013
Kilmarnock, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

Hi Helen

So long as its not on a Friday (as it's closed) I highly recommend Restaurante Sausolito,Avenida del Mar 28 | Playa Bastian 28, 35508 Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain. We have holidayed in Costa Teguise twice a year now for around 5 years and we find this to be most suited to our taste. It is Italian owned, but they also have a varied menu from which you can choose. Roberto and staff are warm and welcoming and you are sure to have a lovely evening there. They have a website and facebook page if this helps.

Karen

Forfar, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

I have to agree with Karen. Restaurant saulsalito has to be my favourite. Have tried many in CT but this is by far the best. Been going here since I first came to CT 13 years ago. Roberto and his team really care, fantastic food, great service and reasonable price x

hartlepool
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

Hi I'm also going to costa tequise and staying in ficus apartments we going this week when you going? I'm also celebrating my 40th birthday there and looking for somewhere to have birthday meal so will look at this place you recommend.

Lanzarote, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

Ok it is not Costa Teguise but it is by far the most special place for a particular event like that: Try the restaurant in Lagomar!!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

Thanks all for your repies but his birthday is a friday so wont be able to go to the one you have recomended so still looking...we can always just have drinks instead and people watch haha

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

As for weather ive found this webcam.....http://www.secretlanzarote.com/webcam.html

Leeds
Level Contributor
401 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

El Navarro is well worth a punt..........you need to book though as soon as you get to Costa Teguise.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Somewhere Nice For Hubbys Birthday Night

Thanks i will have a look at El Navarro

Edited: 10:52 am, November 25, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise