We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costa teguise night times

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
costa teguise night times

Hiya, i've just booked a holiday for next July which would be peak time and i imagine one of the resorts busiest months, so i'm just wondering are there any disco bars/ night clubs/ places that are open till the early hours with entertainment on etc? thank you x

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: costa teguise night times

There's a couple of places Emily.

Jesters and Saxos are popular with the younger crowd and stay open most of the night. Do a search on here and you'll get plenty of info.

There's a nightclub too. Coyote's I think it's called. Don't know if it's still going though.

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: costa teguise night times

If you try La vida drew likes a good latenight drink and hes an excelent musician

London, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: costa teguise night times

we went this year late june early july ,i have to say wasnt much going on after 12 midnight apart from jesters like someone else said,but that wasnt busy ,i expect puerto del carmen would be livelier to be honest .

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: costa teguise night times

Ah okay thank-you guys very much for your help! I shall do some researching on here :) x

Rep of Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: costa teguise night times

Hey, i have been there 3 times and love the place but it isnt a great spot for nightlife. Jesters is open late but my god it is chavtastic! Karaoke all the time - would make your ears bleed! Attracts the wrong people if you ask me. The staff are nice alright! There are a number of late bars down by the Grand tequise 4 star hotel that are good!

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: costa teguise night times

jesters actually advertises itself as a karaoke nightclub aine so not sure what you were expecting really??,most of the late clubs don't really get going till after 12/1am when a lot of the locals finish work and go out,as above tho try saxos,and dreams, right next door to each other opposite the teguise playa hotel,and la vida is just opposite,good music vibe , more for over 30's crowd,then jesters is open till 5am karaoke club.

there are nightclubs in arrecife too that get busy at the weekends,and as said before puerto del carmen has more clubby places, you can a bus from costa teguise straight there.

7. Re: costa teguise night times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations