We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hook cocktail bar

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
Level Contributor
676 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Hook cocktail bar

Hi all we passed here lots of times last time in CT. My missus always pestered me to go in. I like my beer, I'm not into "Delboying" it up with a Pina Colada complete with umbrella and a cherry on a stick.

The two queries are: Are the cocktails any good? and Do they sell beer for the neanderthals like me?

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hook cocktail bar

Cocktails are amazing we visit every time and as a beer drinker I always manage a cocktail or two but when I switch back to beer they do a pint of the local beer for a couple of Euros and have bottles of everything you would expect to find. Go in and have fun, the atmosphere drinks and staff are all great!!

Leeds
Level Contributor
676 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hook cocktail bar

Thank you so much for the reply.....will do!!!

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hook cocktail bar

as above, the staff are really nice, very proffesional too, it's owneed by the people who have pablos and el mastil restaurants, been there for years so they know what they are doing, go on treat the missus to a cherry and a sparkler! lol

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hook cocktail bar

Make sure you are served by Frankie he always looks after us has done for the last four years, a legend!!!!!!

Leeds
Level Contributor
676 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hook cocktail bar

OK, Frankie it is and I'll get our Gert a cocktail or three, gotta treat her once in a while Eh Lol.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,885 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hook cocktail bar

luvly Jubbly lol

Kent
Level Contributor
5,964 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hook cocktail bar

yep, cocktails very nice, look lovely too so good for some pics to make everyone jealous at home

glasgow
Level Contributor
600 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hook cocktail bar

Cocktails are amazing! Tell your wife to try a Wendy, best cocktail on the menu! My boyfriend usually just gets a beer or a rum. Be warned though, one "measure" of rum is the equivalent of about 3!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hook cocktail bar

Not usually a cocktail drinker like you Leeds but have rounded the night off in here a couple of times with a Bailey's coffee. Superb.

First time I nearly fell asleep the chairs were so comfy but noticed recently the cushions looked a little 'foosty' to use an auld Scots word.

Nice place.

10. Re: Hook cocktail bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 04, 2014