We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Much Money to Take ??

London, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
How Much Money to Take ??

Sorry i am sure there has been a question like this before on the thread ,but cant find it to hand ,anyone have any ideas how much approx i should take for two weeks self catering costa teguise please?? we generally eat breakfast in apartment have a small snack at lunch time and an evening meal 1 course maybe 2 and a couple of drinks .usually have a few drinks out in evening and buy a few provisions for apartment ,and usually go on a couple of trips.

Habana 6
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, Spanish, Deli
Logan's Bar
$, Bar, British, European
Dolmen
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean
Liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: How Much Money to Take ??

We only whent for a wk, but we ate out breakfast and evening you will have plenty. We had few drinks every night some nights a few to many but food and drinks are not as expensive at back in england. We took £500 and had money leftover so unless you go to the most expensive places to eat and drink all day and night you will be fine. We thought C.D T was a very cheap holiday.

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: How Much Money to Take ??

We are a family of 5 two adults and 3 children aged 7,6,6 and took £1,000 for a week that was eating out every morning for breakfast, snacks in apartment at lunch and out every evening for meal with deserts for kids and few drinks for my self and hubby, also cocktails in the square after. We also hired bikes, kids got few gifts and we had more than enough. I think you will be fine and we all make our own budgets work. Enjoy and hoping to get back to costa teguise in oct x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: How Much Money to Take ??

We're a young couple (21 and 23) leaving on Tuesday after two weeks self catering. We brought just under €1000 on a prepaid card and a bit of cash (about €100) and still have about €300 left. We did a big shop at the hiperdino in Playa Honda on our first day and got a full shop for €70 just getting the cheaper brands, then we've just popped out for bread and water and bits each day. We haven't eaten out loads but when we have we've got a bottle of wine between us along with soft drinks. We've also been on two excursions, paid for a fortnight of wifi and got about via bus and taxi on that money.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
222 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: How Much Money to Take ??

I'm feeling a bit better about taking £1000 now. Xx

25. Re: How Much Money to Take ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise