We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommend some restaurants please

cheshire
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
recommend some restaurants please

will be visiting costa teguise in march for the second time, and would love to hear any recommendations for nice restaurants to try.

already have a few on the list,

el navarro (must try here couldn't find it last time)

la vaca laca(hubbys favourite loves his steak)

also been advised to try la bohemia for steak, which steak restaurant is best, may have to try both.

ninas

also somewhere that does good lamb would be appreciated.

all recomendations welcome for all kinds of food.

regards tracey

Habana 6
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, Spanish, Deli
Logan's Bar
$, Bar, British, European
Dolmen
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean
LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
738 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommend some restaurants please

We love Las Maretas in the Maretas commercial centre,we have been going for the last 16 years it is the first thing we do and book as soon as we arrive,you dont have to be in a hurry because Domingo does front of house,bar and waiter ,and his wife does the cooking,but the food is fine dining very reasonable,my husband had the leg of lamb for one ,I dont like lamb,Domingo carves it at your table and my husband said it is the best lamb he has ever had also the steaks are superb.

I have the grilled prawns mostly because I have never tasted prawns like them,the menu caters for everyone,but like I say dont be in a hurry you just have to make this your night out.

Tessy x

Mentioned in this post
Las Maretas
Las Maretas
197 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommend some restaurants please

Superb dinner buffet at vital class hotel - 15 euros for adults and 7.50 for kids

This is a health spa hotel with top quality but it is also very healthy food

Loads of choice but highlight is a chef who will cook fillet steak, salmon, prawns, fish, pork, and more to order

They cater for a lot of international athletes who will base themselves there to train

Very impressed by this hotel on our visit for a day

Edited: 8:07 pm, January 08, 2013
england
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recommend some restaurants please

tried amber ll in the center of costa teguise last night,it's an indian restaurant that opened 4 months ago,the price is £5.95 for a set meal, and you get poppadoms and picles for your first course,onion bhaji or chicken pakora for your second course and fish,vegetable or chicken for your main course with a choice of different sauces,i found the food delicious,and if like me there was just enough,so no waste,drinks were €2.50 for soft drinks and water and €3 for a pint of beer,i will be going back very soon as it was first class.

London, UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommend some restaurants please

El Patio has always been my favourite, this is in the square and I visit it 2 or 3 times on every trip, but I 'discovered' La Hacienda a few days ago and thought it was amazing, I'm going back tonight for a farewell dinner before I head home to icy England tomorrow. La Hacienda is outside square, just up from Funde Grube shop.

Bachaus which is just set back from Las Cucharas beach is very nice for lunch too. It's next to Flintstones beach bar who do a mean fish & chips :-)

Mentioned in this post
El Patio
El Patio
1,516 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
La Hacienda
La Hacienda
2,193 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: recommend some restaurants please

Sammi, might I suggest the Italian next to the Jabillo beach. The pig cheek in red wine sauce on offer last week was incredible.

Have a nice night.

London, UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: recommend some restaurants please

Oh yes, that's another nice one, was in there on Monday :-)

CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
580 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: recommend some restaurants please

For me it would the restaurant beside the Bluebell in the square,right in the corner. Not sure of the name. (Spanish for fish.)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: recommend some restaurants please

El Pescador, the prices are very good, but the sirloin steak was tough, so remember to order the fillet if you go!!.

croydon
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: recommend some restaurants please

El Navarro a must, best to book. Oscars which is opposite also very nice. Casa Felix in the Playa Bastian Area, really good fish.

Mentioned in this post
Restaurante El Navarro
Restaurante El Navarro
1,093 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Oscars Restaurant
Oscars Restaurant
432 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
cheshire
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: recommend some restaurants please

thanks for all the recommendations will check them out .

regards tracey

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise