We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live music

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester England
Level Contributor
69 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Live music

Hi we are off to Costa Teguise in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me if there are any bars which have live music eg rock bands or such like?

Thanks in advance!

LEEDS
Level Contributor
159 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Live music

Also very sorry to hear of the demise of The Jager Brothers, we are coming over mid March and daft as it sounds, one of the reasons we return to CT are the Jager Brothers.

Thought they had some part in the ownership of The Inn Place or was I mistaken ?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Live music

I think they talked of it Oz but don't think it ever got of the ground

I believe they were going to buy into the Cavern? (the one over by the beach, apologies if I have my pubs mixed up I'm not a CT regular !)

Happy Holidays

Danny

Edited: 10:30 am, January 14, 2013
LEEDS
Level Contributor
159 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Live music

Cheers Danny, hope to catch up with them even as solo artists when we go over. We were mighty impressed with them and their repertoire as were many others reading this.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Live music

totally agree, we first saw them years ago when they used to play in PDC and once they stopped playing there we made a special journey over to CT to see them a night time as we enjoyed them so much

Happy Holidays

Danny

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Live music

Hi Guys, any update on the Jager brothers, does anyone know whats happening with them, they playing solo anywhere if they are no longer together ? cheers ..

LEEDS
Level Contributor
159 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Live music

We would also appreciate any update on The Jager Brothers, even if they are playing individually. We are returning late March to Costa Teguise and would even travel to PDC to see them. Any recent visitors or locals that can advise of the current situation, be appreciated.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Live music

Paul plays in the Cavern saturday nights

LEEDS
Level Contributor
159 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Live music

That's great, we will check them out. Thanks.

29. Re: Live music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:16 pm, April 03, 2013
Edited: 2:16 pm, April 03, 2013
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Live music

Hi Everyone, does anyone know where else Paul (Jager Brothers) sings, does he still do the Inn Place ? Lighthouse ? any other news at all, does Wayne now play solo ? Thanks :)

Edited: 8:14 am, April 03, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations