We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family entertainment

4 posts
Save Topic
Family entertainment

Hello there I am heading to Costa Teguise for the first 2 weeks in July with my partner and 10 year old daughter,can anybody please recommend some good family bars for night entertainment we are staying club siroco. Your input will be very much appreciated as this is our first time in CT

San Sebastian...
Level Contributor
386 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family entertainment

Hi Baggie77,

This is link to a website with bars & restaurants at Costa Teguise including the "family fun": canaryislandsbarsclubs.co.uk/Costa_Teguise_B…

Feelfree Rentals Team

costa teguise/uk
Level Contributor
265 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family entertainment

hi baggie

theres a few bars near were you are staying that are all child friendly,depends on what entertainment you mean,lots of bars have singers on.if you want to keep youre daughter amused i would recconend saxos has it has a bowling alley inside and has acts on most nights,

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
162 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family entertainment

Hey, we have literally just got back, I would recommend The Dolphin Inn too....has lots of quiz nights in which the kids can easily take part in...family fortunes & who wants to be a millionaire etc......

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Family entertainment

Thankyou think we'll try that thanks for the heads up

5. Re: Family entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise