We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Meal

Eastleigh, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Birthday Meal

Hi, We are in Costa Tequise for my Mum's 60th Birthday. We would like to take her out for an authentic Spanish meal. We will have a 6 year old with us so it needs to be somewhere family friendly. Does anyone have any recommendations? La Tabla and Los Amigos look nice from trip advisor reviews but wondered if there were any other recommendations? Thanks

2 replies to this topic
High Wycombe
Level Contributor
41 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday Meal

Casa Felix down near Playa Bastian does lovely tapas and paella and they’ve always been great with my family. Alternatively La Pardela on the beach at Las Cucharas is very family friendly with a great menu; I had my 40th there.

manchester, uk
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday Meal

We really like donalola down past the grand teguisi playa hotel, over looking the sea. Similar too is villa toledo on the sea front again with really nice views. Oh and sausalito's as well near sands beach! do not worry about family friendly all restaraunts in costa teguise are family friendly!

Edited: 10:18 am, July 18, 2018
Reply to: Birthday Meal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise