We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars and Night life in Jandia

uk
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bars and Night life in Jandia

I am staying at teh Barcelo jandia Playa from Saturday and have just been informed that the bars shut at 23:30.....Am I in walking distance of any bars or clubs which stay open to the early hours that could be recommended.

Essex
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

I've caught the last bus back to Costa Calma just after midnight on a few occasions and there were certainly bars still open at that time in the commercial centres on the promenade close to the lighthouse.

Preston
Level Contributor
116 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

We stayed at the faro Jandia the most central hotel u can get right across from the lighthouse and it was like the land of the living dead!!! Maybe we were unlucky but new year is supposed to be a peak period!

buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

hi we have just come back from the barcelo jandia mar and the all inclusive stopped at 11 but you could still get a drink if you were paying not sure what time till as by then we were shattered ,as for the football the jandia mar put on nibbles and cocktails on the tables where the football was being shown was quite fun all watching together.i was surprised at how much there is in jandia if you come down the hill from the barcelo hotels and keep going right there are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops there is a lot going on we really enjoyed it

Preston, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

i stayed here a few years ago didnt remember any bars although when i went the hotel had a night club. I thought this hotel was amazing apart from eating goat!!! so relaxing i paid 230 all inclusive i believe it has gone up massively now! the beach is amazing! and where the spar is at the bottom of the hotel sold very cheap cigs!

devon
Level Contributor
31 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

I stayed there in june,there is not a great

deal around i am afraid.the boot and ball english bar is open quite late but no live music anywhere.thats it apart from the hotel disco which is a lovely little place but the dj is only interested in playing spanish rave music and watchi

ng his laptop dvds.i asked him 3times to play something else and he just says yes but never does.someone else did as well (there was only 5people in there). I ended up meeting a few people and joining them for drinks at the hotel,it was that or the english bar.

Are you staying club premium? I recomend it deffo.

devon
Level Contributor
31 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

I stayed there in june,there is not a great

deal around i am afraid.the boot and ball english bar is open quite late but no live music anywhere.thats it apart from the hotel disco which is a lovely little place but the dj is only interested in playing spanish rave music and watchi

ng his laptop dvds.i asked him 3times to play something else and he just says yes but never does.someone else did as well (there was only 5people in there). I ended up meeting a few people and joining them for drinks at the hotel,it was that or the english bar.

Are you staying club premium? I recomend it deffo.

Wales
Level Contributor
294 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

This really is the wrong part of the world if you want live late music. Jandia and Morro Jable are designed for relaxing holidays in relative peace.

Although last October there was a late rave on Fridays in the disco in Cosmo Centre. Hopefully it won't be going this October.

Bp Auckland
Level Contributor
217 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

I hope folk dont get the impression that Jandia is dead, its just not lively, more like relaxing i'd say.

There are plenty of places for you to enjoy a late drink which i'm sure would be appreciated by the owners.

19. Re: Bars and Night life in Jandia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Playa de Jandia
Recent Conversations
More Playa de Jandia Topics