We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nikos 11 Apartments

southampton
Level Contributor
136 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Nikos 11 Apartments

We stayed at Nissia Kamares this year and loved it there but when trying to book for next year, the flights seemed really expensive so we have gone for an all in package and will be staying at the above apartments.

Can anyone tell me what they are like? And also where abouts in Kardamena are they? I know they are a good 10 mins walk from the centre but in which direction? Are they further out past the Cleopatra? Or the other way.

Cheers

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

As to location - I've just put Nikos 2 into google earth and you get a clear picture of where they are and with street view.

Edited: 4:39 pm, October 07, 2016
scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

I'm sure you will have done your own research but I thought I would inform you that the apartments you are staying at will be very different to what you stayed in this year,the nikos11 are a very basic apartments,not that there is anything wrong with them,just thought I would let you know

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,860 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

They are further inland than the Cleopatra hotels, on the main road towards Pili / Zia.

From the apartments you stayed in last year just follow the main road into the village and past the supermarket / Taxis etc, keep going alon and you will see the por and other hotels signposted on yourright, keep going past these and you will come to the Nikos studios ( a bit before the petrol station)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

The Nikos 11 run by George, his brother Micheal and mother KoKo, are at the far end of the village,

I have seen the inside of Nissia Kamares and Nikos 11 don't match

Studios can be small, one bed apartments are better numbers 23& 24. But all are clean.

Pool is large, plenty of sun beds. Snack bar is adequate. Breakfasts and snacks plus beers wine and soft drinks.

Don't be pressurised into going to Georges BBQ night. Can be expensive for what you get.

Kos
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

I love the Nikos11 Family...one of the First families I met when I arrived in 1981...but have to agree they would be very basic accommodation....but then again I would not think you would be spending much time in them...hahaha...where are you travelling from...Easyjet just released their flights today from London Gatwick and Glasgow...and British Airways have some good prices...and Jet2 have just added stanstead to their destinations....but I am sure you will have a good time at Nikos11....

southampton
Level Contributor
136 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

Well we have booked Nikos 11 so that's where we are going, so long as they are clean, that is all we need. Thanks for the info, I think I have worked out where they are now. Are rooms 23 and 24 by the pool malagabob? And are these the one bed apartments? Many thanks.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

The 1 beds 23/24 are relatively new 3ish years old. They are set back behind the main accom area away from the pool. Bungalow type adjoining the family home. Rear facing balcony have views over farmland and hills beyond. Great late afternoon evening sun.

southampton
Level Contributor
136 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

Thanks Malagabob I have emailed George and I think that's one of the rooms that we have as he said that they were newer rooms and that they were away from the main road. Thanks for your help.

9. Re: Nikos 11 Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 13, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations