We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cider ????

lancashire
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
cider ????

can you get cider in kardamena if so which bars

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,927 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cider ????

Not on draugh, but bottles of Magners, Kopparberg and maybe Bulmers.

All bars or most of them.

Edited: 1:59 am, August 13, 2016
scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cider ????

There is bars that have strongbow on draught,quite a few actually,my wife drinks strongbow and we didn't struggle to get it on draught,I know Adams bar on the harbour front definitely has draught strongbow

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,927 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cider ????

OK thanks for that langlad. Not a cider drinker myself , so I wouldn't have noticed it on draught., only bottles in freezers

scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cider ????

I suppose if you are not looking for it you won't notice it but now that I think about it there is cider on draught in a lot of the bars in Kardamena,I will get to sample them personally in 14 days!!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,927 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cider ????

6 of us out in just over 14 days langlad. Be on the swally at Pavlos most nights. The bairns love the karaoke.

scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cider ????

Haha,9 of us heading out on the 27 th staying in the Cleopatra classic,pavlos is a bar we haven't used much but I think we will use it this time as there is people in our party who really like the bar

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cider ????

Bottled / canned cider widely available, not being a cider drinker not noticed much re draft, but today noticed PORTEYE bar on the harbour front offered draft cider and im pretty sure crossroads bar does it, there are likely quite a few other bars you will see as you wander around the village

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cider ????

In Kardamena now and I'm a strongbow drinker and in all of the bars and restaurants we've been in, I've always managed to get a strongbow,happy days.

9. Re: cider ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 24, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations