We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Places to eat

Hi, we are off to Kardamena for 7 days, although we have booked all inclusive we would like to eat out a couple of evenings. Any recommendations for inexpensive traditional Greek restaurants in town?

Kos
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to eat

If you go into Things to do..and scroll down here are a few articles written by myself...describing most of the restaurants and tavernas in Kardamena...have a quick read...or go to Restaurants on here... and take your pick...all I am saying is that you would be very unlucky if you got a bad meal anywhere in Kardamena..also all the restuarants, even the Posh looking ones have very reasonable choices..go for the greek specialiaties...they are always the cheapest.....

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to eat

Hi we went to 1 called posidonia (think that's how it's spelt) one night and the food was amazing. As you are eating the sea is litirally right in front of you. It's not onthe harbour front, if u stand inthe square facing the sea u do a right down bar street and walk straight down over the little bridge u walk past 2 restaurants an a hotel called the agyri it's jus past the hotel on ur left there is a sign. The food is amazing an I think it's a family run restaurant too, it's also reasonably priced.

Another of my favourites it pelagos on the harbour at the front x

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to eat

Many thanks.

scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Places to eat

we found avli restaurant to be our favourite,great food and service set in a stunning courtyard and very reasonably priced!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Places to eat

Avli, Captains Table, Pelagos, Loustros are all good choices, have a wander around the village and a look at them and their menus and select th eone thta suits the type of meal / experience you want.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Places to eat

Many thanks for all your replies, will defiantly try a few.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
258 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Places to eat

Hellas was my favourite but also agree with Avli and Posidonia. Try Yianni as well.

8. Re: Places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations