We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

world cup

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
world cup

I'm going to mitsis blue domes on 19th June could anyone tell me if the England games will be on in the hotel? Or where the best place will be to go I need to be close to the hotel as I arrive there not long before we kick off, fingers crossed no delays.

Any info would be good Cheers Chris

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: world cup

We watched all the football games in Kardamena at a bar called 1960s bar, comfy chairs, huge TV screens and cheap drink!

Kos
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: world cup

If you got out of the beach exit of Domes, right next to the Hotel is Big Mikes and he should have it on, or a walk along the coast for about 15/20 mins Mammis Beach...however there is the Zone on the complex which is not under the fully inclusive umbrella, and they may show it.....

3. Re: world cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena