We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

northeast
Level Contributor
103 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

Looking to book this hotel for September. It will be my first visit to Kos. I can not decide whether to book a shared pool room or sea view room, can anybody help?

Are the shared pool room's very private? Would we still get a sea view from these?

Thanks

Kos
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

I cannot imagine that there would be many rooms in the Hotel from which you cannot see the Sea....I think most of the shared pools are up on the top of the hill.....

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

coming to hotel in june, was wondering is the forest walks close by? thankyou Doreen marshall.

Kos
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

not really, we only have one forest and that is Plaka where the wild peacocks live and it is about a 20 minute drive from this Hotel. You could walk up into the mountains...but not the forest.

northeast
Level Contributor
103 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

Thanks, I have booked the sea view room. I am very much looking forward to going to this hotel. Hope it lives upto expectations.

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

please can I request an Aegean seaview on the quiet side if possible please thanks. Doreen marshall.

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

We staying in the shared pool rooms year before last and even on the ground floor we have a very small sea view due to the hill the hotel is built on

If I returned I'd definitely upgrade to one of the rooms closer to the sea which I think is what you'll have by paying the extra :)

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

coming to this hotel in june, booked a bungalow, will I have a good sea view,? thankyou Doreen marshall

8. Re: Blue Domes Swim room or sea view room??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, May 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations