We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sovereign beach?

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sovereign beach?

Can any1 tell me about this hotel? Wen I look on trip advisor the reviews are from 2006, some1 in my wedding party is looking to stay here. How far is it from kardamena centre?

Thanks

Middlesbrough...
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sovereign beach?

Roughly 2.34567 mile according to my 4 year old son hehehe

Kos
Level Contributor
1,974 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sovereign beach?

For the last couple of years this Hotel has been one hundred per cent Italian....so I am surprised to hear that you can book it direct...who is she booking it with....yea its about 2 miles out of Kardamena...nice hotel...but just re check the name.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sovereign beach?

Hi Christine it's on all of the websites like low cost holidays and alpha rooms. My friend also seen it in a travel agents too not sure which travel agents. But it was very cheap for all inc £850 for 2 people for 1 week end of August begining of September. Maybe they are wanting the English to use this hotel now? Yes it's called sovereign beach hotel. Thanks for your help I will let her no

Edited: 3:42 am, January 17, 2014
Kos
Level Contributor
1,974 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sovereign beach?

Ah good to know, I have to say the Hotel did not open til very late May last year and was closed early October, so yes I guess they must be going multi again, as italy is having their own crisis...a very nice Hotel...the bus passes 10 times a day into the village, but they could walk in from the beach road, it would take about 20 minutes..it is very near the Atlantida Restaurant..next door, which is my all time favourite...fantastic greek food and a playground for the kids.....how many people are comming to your wedding..ha ha..

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sovereign beach?

Thanks for the info Christine, up to now there is 34 who have booked flights (including kids) we r still waiting on more to book just that it has been Christmas so people are still trying to catch up from that! I think there will be around 45 - 55 people coming including kids! Kos will be invaded by Liverpool ha! But it will be nice as most of the people have never been to kardamena so they will see why we love it x

Kos Town, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sovereign beach?

Dear Sir/Madam,

The hotel was cooperated with Italian market for 7 years.This year is co operating with The travel agent "Cosmos". If You like You can book with them.

Kind regards,

Eirini Fragkou

Kos Town, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sovereign beach?

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Sovereign Beach Hotel is co operated with the "Cosmos" travel agent.

The hotel is 1,8 klm from The village Kardamena.

Kind Regards

Eirini Fragkou

8. Re: Sovereign beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena