We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardamena 2014

6 posts
Save Topic
Kardamena 2014

Me and four friends are interested in going to Kardamena next year when we will be 17. I'd like to know what the nightlife is like, would there be any idiots looking to start fights there and if it would generally be a good first holiday. And is it a place where you'll be able to meet people who you will see again during the holiday. Would we be able to get into clubs and stuff?

Northampton...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kardamena 2014

me and my lads went for our first holiday in 2010 and even went back 2011

we went kavos 2012 and a lot of people preferred kardamenda! no doubt kavos is much more wilder but a lot of people understate kardamena's nightlife. has 2 great clubs and a decent selection of bars doing good deals.

the best groups of people we met were from kardamena so don't worry. try and stay at the cleopatra classic if you can, best hotel on the island for what you want! we stayed there both times

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kardamena 2014

Kos is the best place for a first time holiday. I myself went for my first holiday at 17 and I've coming every year since!

As someone did mention that some bars are now shops he is correct but they are closed by 10-11.

Plenty of bars to go to and you will have a favourite and will end up going there most of the time I do recommend CrossRoads

Hotel wise I would recommend Nikos 2 it's a quiet hotel out of the way of the main strip. About a 5 minute walk to the beach and shops

Fighting I have only seen once but that was between two of my own friends but apart from that nothing!

13. Re: Kardamena 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations