Hi can answer a couple of questions about Decca hotel and the resort in general?
- where's the best local shop for water and juice etc?
- what are the food and drink prices like in the hotel? For example for a coke, snacks such as burger or toastie and a vodka or cocktail. Oh and importantly a cheap yet nice beer.
- how far are the main clubs from this hotel?
We want to hire quads, what's the average price for this for 3 days?
Also bit worried, We are a youngish (24 & 28) couple who like to party but also like our chilled out nights, will we fit in at this hotel or is it full of teenager who just wana sleep around?
- we are going at the start of September, will sevva be busy then?
- is there any good karaoke bars in the resort?
- what kinda trips do the reps offer? We won't b buying their packages for nights out but may want to do a boat trip etc
We have been to zante and gumbet recently and are hoping kos is off similar style of holiday.