We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardamena Hotel for young couple

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kardamena Hotel for young couple

HI

My girlfriend and i (both 21) are going to Kardamena in mid september.

We are looking for a 4-5star all inclusive hotel with amazing sea views and very close to a sandy beach.

We want a good variety of food and drinks and hopefully some spa treatments etc.

our budget is no more then £700 for a all inclusive sea view room for a week

Please help

Thank you

Kos
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

Carda Beach ticks all the boxes.....go onto booking.com or hotels4u.com and make your choice....September is still pretty high season...after mid september prices go down...so check them out

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

Thank you i've had a look it looks really nice

How far is it to walk into Kardamena and how far is the main beach

Also can you rent buggys or quads anywhere id quite like to visit Zia one evening

Thank you for your reply

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

The distance questions are on their website

www.cardabeachhotel.gr/en/hotel/destinations/

As for buggies / quads etc, you can rent these from numerous places in Kardamena, if you walk into Kardamena along the front you will see the squares on your left (Bar 1960 etc) if you go to the top of the square and turn right there are a number of places along that road that can supply a selection of vehicles.

Zia is a nice place to visit, personally I would suggest a car ot buggy as opposed to a quad.

When you have the buggy you can also venture further along th ecoast and experience some of the other beaches, and of course Kos town is a good day trip..

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

Brilliant thank you for the information do you have a rough idea on cost of these buggys.

Also are there any activities or places of interest to see whilst we spending our week here.

Also are there any places or boat trips to see dolphins or turtles. My gf loves dolphins

Edited: 10:46 am, February 14, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

The Buggy's were around 35 Euros for the day

As for trips, a superb trip is Nisyros, book it direct from the harbour wher the boats are moored, you will get a better deal. The boat trip is about an hour and then you get to visit the volcano etc on Nisyros.

There are other trips including the Three Island trip, I have not done that trip but it is well regarded.

There are also trips to Bodrum and they promote the shopping, we did this trip last year and it was a total waste of time, the Prices were inflated to stupid levels and an Item that is perhaps 15 Euros in Kos would be 40 Euros in the market, if you bargain hard you'd pay 20, but you could just get it for 15 in Kos, or 10 on Ebay, so don't bother with the Bodrum trip.

A day trip to Kos town is good, take around half an hour to drive there, good roads and easy to find.

There is also an old Castle that oberlooks Kardamena, you follow the signs out towards Kos town and as you go past the Barraks on the right slow and there is a right hand turning to the castle. It is ruined but offers good views and was free to enter, do be careful where you walk though as some of the ramparts are decayed and you could easily be injured if you don't watch your step.

There are also some good restaurants you may wish to enjoy in Kardamena, if you want a relaxed / fun atmosphere then Captains Table is ideal, it is where the stars seem to like to go as well, Pixie lot etc.

Pelagos offers probably the best food and at sensible prices.

Avli, this is a very romantic setting for a couple to enjoy, a candle lit courtyard, the experience is good and it is a favourite with many, my personal preference is Pelagos or Captains, but we usually visit Avli at least once when we visit the Island.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

Thank you For your advise

I cant wait to go is the nightlife still good in mid/late september as with the weather

Thanks

Wokingham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

Hi TomS.

I went to Carda Beach last year. My boyfriend and I are 28 and 24 and we both loved the hotel!! You can see my review here -

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g659630-d2…

Nightlife when we went (end of June) was very busy but full of 16-18 year olds which made me feel slightly old! haha. So just be aware of this!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

Thanks Jadey looks like you had fun i cant wait now need to start saving as im going travelling beforehand

9. Re: Kardamena Hotel for young couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations