We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

Wrecsam, null...
5 posts
Save Topic
Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

Does anyone have any information about Lydia 1 Apartments?

I can barely find any photographs, but canr eaearch any other apartment I want, sods law.

Me and my friends are going 6-13th July this year (2013)

I would love to know what I'm letting myself in for. Cheers.

sheffield
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

its a shame because because we really liked kardamena for the taverna`s for drinks and the nice food, would recomend you trying the pool bar the philppos at the top of the rd and the alexandra and manos for the food please try and enjoy the rest of your holiday and watch out for the mosquito's.

Blackburn
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

We were there the following week (21st to 28th) and the cooking facilities were rubbish as there was a

microwave but no cooking pots. In Ibiza we had a four hob gas cooker and pots and a pan.

There was a big cooking pot in Lydia in the cupboard below the sink but no hob!

The chairs were comfy though at Lydia and the beds too.

york
13 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

We are staying in these this month, I've read some horrendous reviews! I fly back early hours in the morning too, how do we know what time we will be getting collected to go back to the airport if there's no reception? Anyone help?

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,907 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

I've never been there, but I've been loads of places without a reception. They always have a board up, which will be updated with departure details for the various flights about 24-36 hours before you go, and if they are on the ball, you will also get a message under your door stating the time - no doubt with a customer service questionnaire....

sheffield
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

The rep leaves a notice on the reception wall, and picks you up at side of pool, if you have got a choice when you get there dont stop here, they are unsafe and dirty and the pool bar is a hazard to health hope this helps.

york
13 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

Ok thankyou, I wish we didn't book there now but it was cheap enough for us to do so. We would probably have to pay extra to stay somewhere else. I don't mind aslong as it's not got creatures or dirt everywhere.

sheffield
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

Trust me there is plenty of dirt!

york
13 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

Is it really that bad ?

sheffield
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

yes the apartment i was in had all the bare wiring showing, and human hair stuck in plug hole, somebody moved out of there the same night they got there and the pool area is dirty.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Lydia 1 Apartments, Kos

The location is Ideal few minutes from everything,pool is o/k but 5 minutes up from Lydia is Kool Pool most of the young uns go their,he has a B.B.Q on 2 or three times a week,but the pool you get the sun all day,its run by Peter G8 Guy,cheap drinks Pavlos bar just over 5 minutes away. Enjoy

Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations