We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress codes for dining out

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
72 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Dress codes for dining out

Hello,

I'm off to Kos very soon with my partner and I would like some advice as to whether there are any dress codes for restaurants, particularly for men as I've heard that men should wear long trousers, rather than shorts?

I'd be very grateful if someone could please give me some advice.

Thank you

scotland
Level Contributor
158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dress codes for dining out

you will not need a full diner suit for the restaurants ,iv been to kardamena plenty of times and not once have i had to wear anything other than shorts and t-shirt,its very laid back,enjoy, there are plenty of great restaurants and bars,try adams bar on the harbour front for cocktails,im heading to zante for a change this year but we are already booked to return to kos next year,enjoy!!

Manc
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Dress codes for dining out

Slight element of sarcasm there.

Nah Kardamena is one of the most laid back places I have ever been. Worked there for a few summers and made friends for life!

Back there next week actually!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
332 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dress codes for dining out

Dress code?! Greece is most laid back place I've ever been.

Go casual. Forget about make up, heels, hair gadgets...pack light.You'll enjoy yourself much more!!

14. Re: Dress codes for dining out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations