We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early-mid September

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Early-mid September

Could you tell me what the weather is like in Kardamena in early-mid September? Is there a lot of activity during that period (bars, clubs, restaurants)? Or does everything already start to close down?

Mentioned in this post
Kardamena
Kardamena
Kos, Greece
Kos
Level Contributor
2,084 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early-mid September

Early mid september, things are still quite busy here...the season lasts til the end of october, so things start getting quiet early mid October...September is a popular month to visit Greece.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Early-mid September

Thanks a lot!

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Early-mid September

And what about the weather? As compared for example to June?

Leeds, England
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Early-mid September

Hello

I was there late August until about 12th Sept last year and honestly- i saw one cloud on one day- and that was in the distance!! Unbroken sunshine and very hot for 2 week!! Im hoping for the same this year as going on 29th Aug for 2 weeks :-)

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
447 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Early-mid September

We are going from 8th September 2012 for 2weeks hoping the weather will still be good anyone who has been there previously at that time of year what sort of weather should we expect. We are staying at ageana village. Thanks

Edited: 11:49 am, July 15, 2012
Leeds, England
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Early-mid September

Hi

See my post above- last year was nice up to about 12th sept, so i reckon you shoul be fine hopefully! Have a good un!!

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Early-mid September

Thanks for the info!

Leeds, England
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Early-mid September

No worries! if your still going then have a good time!

9. Re: Early-mid September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations