We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from the Airport

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from the Airport

Hi

We are staying at the Blue Domes in June and just wondered does anyone know how much a taxi is likely to be from the airport?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from the Airport

Hi there

The hotel is situated well along the coast, about 4 kms from Kardamena resort centre, and about 11-12 kms from the airport. Never done the trip myself, but I'd imagine the cab fare to be in the region of €20, maybe a more recent visitor can confirm that either way....

Kos
Level Contributor
1,974 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from the Airport

Hopefully it will be 20 euros and not more....not sure if there are any increases due for 2012 but in 2011 it was 20 euros....

London
Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from the Airport

Thanks for your help, is it a set price or do they go off the meter? I only ask because in Spain we were warned not to let them use the meter

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from the Airport

Hi again

There should be fares set in place for rides to all the resorts from the airport, last time I was there, these were displayed on the arrivals wall, and the drivers should adhere to them. So, if it says "Kardamena €20", say to the driver exactly that, so he knows that you know what the fare should be.

London
Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from the Airport

Thats great, thanks so much for your help!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from the Airport

We found that with Taxis' a lot of the journeys seemd to be 20 Eiros (It certainly was to Kardamena from the airport) it seems to be their favourite price

Kos
Level Contributor
1,974 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi from the Airport

The chances are you will not see a price list at the Airport, worked there 29 years and never seen one..and usually the taxi drivers are very fare..but ask before you get it....if he says 20 euros..fine....as this was the price for 2011..however it may go up for 2012..will try and update you nearer the time..

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi from the Airport

Any updates on the Taxi fares from Airport to Kardamena staying at the Kris mari last week in august 1st week sept, paid 20 euro last October hope still the same,

Many Thanks

London
Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi from the Airport

Hi we paid €22 to the Blue Domes I think he said it would be €15 to Kardamena centre

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
40 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi from the Airport

Stayed at the Kris Mari last week. Taxi from airport to hotel was 15 euros.

Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations