We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardamena or Kos Town Night Life in August??

Darley Dale, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Kardamena or Kos Town Night Life in August??

WHERE SHOULD I GO OUT...KOS TOWN and/or KARDAMENA???

I am going to Kos for 2 weeks on the 17th August with my partner, our daughter and his extended family and are staying at the Blue Lagoon Resort near Kos Town.

Basically me and my partner are in our early 20s and are looking to go out 4 or 5 nights of our holiday as we have plenty of babysitters coming with us!

Can anyone recommend where we should go...I have read about Kardamena on the 18-30 page but was wondering what Kos Town had to offer also?

We have been on holiday with family since having our daughter 5 years ago and always go somewhere lively on a night out...we have been to Playa De Ingles, Playa de las Americas, Greece etc before but have never been out in Kos before.

Any recommendations will be much appreciated!!!

Also, if anyone knows a rough taxi price from our hotel near kos town to Kardamena?

Kos
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kardamena or Kos Town Night Life in August??

check out Kos Explorer.com for info on the island of Kos. , the cost of a taxi from Kos to Kardamena, would be around 35 euro to maybe 40 and even more if you return after midnight.

check out kostaxi.eu. check out previous write ups on Kos town on this forum, they may help. There is a bar Street just behind Goodys and I should imagine this gets very busy...sorry dont have much info on Kos town at night. but loads to see during the day, if you like archeological sites..and loads of excursions to Turkey and other islands...

2. Re: Kardamena or Kos Town Night Life in August??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, October 30, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations