We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mamouuzelos Apartments

Liverpool, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mamouuzelos Apartments

This is my first time to greece and its islands, also first holiday with all my girl friends. Were staying here becuase it is cheap and basic as well as close to shops, beach and nightlife. so basically somewhere to just sleep. Just wanted views on prices in the area best bars for young people and how close is the pool that we have to share becuase i am not really a beach person!

We go in two weeks and i am slightly scared as i am used to a lot more luxury :)

1. Re: Mamouuzelos Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, December 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations