We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cave Bar

Plymouth, UK
Level Contributor
282 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Cave Bar

Is this still up and running? Off to Kalamaki next week and read about it. Any good?

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,010 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cave Bar

No action there at the moment but usually open for last week of May

shrewsbury
Level Contributor
182 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cave Bar

Yes it is good if you've never been, though a little expensive !

The other point of note, is that you need plenty of mozzie repellent, so be warned !!

Plymouth, UK
Level Contributor
282 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cave Bar

Thanks. Kevin I will pop by for a drink. You were most helpful when I was arranging my sons wedding almost 6 years ago. Holiday reunion for the family next week! :)

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,010 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cave Bar

Cool. Drove past where the Cave Bar sign usually is today and nothing there, when the sign is put up at the end of the road leading to cave bar that's when you know its open.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cave Bar

We went in there last year for the first time. I have to say the views are amazing and when it gets dark you can see Kalamaki in all its lit glory. Also I didn't find it expensive at all, but would be willing to pay a little extra for those views and it's amazing setting.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
419 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cave Bar

I personally don't find it expensive but it is a little bit pricier compared to most of the Kalamaki bars.

It's still cheaper than a lot of bars here in the toon, and as DonAnge says, it's worth it for the views and ambience.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cave Bar

The Cave Bar is only slightly more expensive than other bars in the resort, but the cocktails and views are great. It is worth going to at least once during your stay.

scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cave Bar

We usually go to the cave bar most years we are in zante but I have to say we were a bit disappointed with it last year,we were a group of 6 and they somehow managed to get most of our drinks wrong and the cocktails were not great,they seemed to be very disorganised too,but the waitress did say that the cocktail maker had left them that day to go home so hopefully it will be better this year,it is a really nice place to sit and have a drink!!

9. Re: Cave Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 22, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations