We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Klelia Hotel

paphos
Level Contributor
25 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Klelia Hotel

Does anyone know if they have TVs that would show the Rugby World Cup or any football. Have emailed the hotel but haven't come back to me. Thanks.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,548 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Klelia Hotel

Most hotels would not but there are bars that will show both.If they did not i would cancel my holiday LOL

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
4,161 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Klelia Hotel

Usually only local channels on the hotel room tv's in most hotels, some have BBC & Sky News channels.

RWC & Premiership matches will be shown in lots of the bars.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
610 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Klelia Hotel

All the Rugby World Cup games will be shown in Drunk Corner on the strip.They have multiple screens I think its the best in Kalamaki

scotland
Level Contributor
160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Klelia Hotel

Hi,I would recommend heading to the antonis hotel and pool bar to watch the rugby,just ask for whatever you want to watch and the guys at the antonis will sort it out for you,there is an area beside the bar to watch sports on a big screen,anybody is welcome"as long as you are buying drinks"they really are a friendly bunch of guys in there,it's only a 2 minute walk from the klelia hotel!!

paphos
Level Contributor
25 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Klelia Hotel

Thanks for everybody's advice.

6. Re: Klelia Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 10, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations