We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cameo Island Wedding - Where to stay????

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Castleford, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Cameo Island Wedding - Where to stay????

Hi

I get married on Cameo Island in June 2015!

Now venue is sorted really undecided on where to stay! Was initially looking for AI Hotels in Tsilivi but was told this is too far for my guests to travel to Cameo.

Now looking at AI hotels in Kalamaki but worried this resort will be too quiet for wedding party

My wedding party will consist mainly of young couples and families

Any help or hotel recommendations are greatly appreciated

Thanks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cameo Island Wedding - Where to stay????

Kalamaki isn't the liveliest resort, but it's far from quiet it has plenty of bars and tavernas. It's not as big as Tsilivi but has Laganas on its door step €8 in a taxi.

I would recommend staying away from AI as it's not worth it. There are many hotels to choose from with varring prices all very good. Venus, Dias, Macadonia, Kalamaki Beach, Ionian Blue, Metaxa, to name but a few.

To be fair there is the Carretta Beach which is an AI metropolis but does have a small water park.

If your wanting to have your wedding meal in Kalamaki then your in luck. The Dias, Michaleos are really good and the Crystal Beach hotel has a nice taverna over looking the beach.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,407 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cameo Island Wedding - Where to stay????

Best thing is have a look through the hotel reviews here on TA & come back with a shortlist for more advice.

Tsilivi is on the opposite side of the island so would be a bit far from Cameo Island, about 30 mins by taxi. Kalamaki is much nearer. There's a good selection of hotels in Kalamaki & a lot of family friendly restaurants & bars etc. Personally I wouldn't go all inclusive so I can't advise on ai hotels, you'll miss a lot of what the island has to offer by going ai.

3. Re: Cameo Island Wedding - Where to stay????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki