We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Twickenham
Level Contributor
2 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

Mytours, a excursion operator next door to The Olive Tree restaurant...

Avoid at all costs as these people will rip you off... They promise to give the best price for all trips and excursions.

Wanting to book a trip for 14 people for the water village. Went to Mytours and asked for the price... They gave a price of €16 per

person. After paying and receiving our recept, we thought we had a pretty good deal... A few hours later, the jumped up manager, his name is Alex, bursts into our hotel demanding another €3 per head, shouting "we can't do this trip for this trip. After some arguing, and after me phoning the police saying that Mytours are trying to rip uss off, the manager then offers

to meet with us the next day for a "fight" I could not believe my ears. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

We used mytours in late August for waterpark trip good price good day and well organised would use them again if we went back to kalamaki .

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

My last word on this matter and to redress the balance, we have just arrived back home from Kalamaki yesterday and we did use Mythos travel for the 3 hour boat trip. I was charged a total of 30 euros for myself & wife and our 2 children. We were charged nothing for our kids and everything went without incident. We got what we had paid for and experienced no problems they even helped our older son who uses a wheelchair on and off the coach on the transfer to the boat & on and off the boat, they could not do enough for us. I have no issue with Mythos travel whatsoever.

33. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki