We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pelouzo hotel

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pelouzo hotel

Hi. Has anyone been here during this season? Looks good in the brochure. I've stayed at the Amarylis and know its close to the road. We're going s/c. I like a Tv in the room so hope there is one!!!

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pelouzo hotel

According to their website you will have a TV :)

http://www.pelouzohotel.gr/en/guestrooms.php

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pelouzo hotel

Kaz I've just had a nosey at that website and it says that there is a market in the centre of Kalamaki - is there really?? And what kinds of things do they sell? If so I'm going to need to save MUCH more money haha xx

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pelouzo hotel

Sorry to disappoint you but I think they lost something in the translation as there isn't a market in Kalamaki, could be they mean supermarkets of which there are a few.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pelouzo hotel

Aww that's alright then. Thought so but the shopping addict in me was hoping anyway. Thanks xxx

5. Re: Pelouzo hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations