We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cameo island weddings

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cameo island weddings

I have just got married on Cameo Island and have seen quite a few posts asking for info on it. If you require first hand info please feel free to ask questions here and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Amanda

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cameo island weddings

Hi Amanda, would love to know more! Who did you book with? Where did you have reception and would you recommend? Many thanks!

Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cameo island weddings

I booked with Zante dream weddings. She was fantastic. We Created the day to be what we wanted rather than from a set idea. We also loved Cameo as a setting, really private and secluded. Please feel free to contact me if you would like more info x

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cameo island weddings

Thanks for getting back to me, where did you have your reception? What was the name of your wedding planner at zante dream weddings?

Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cameo island weddings

We had our wedding and reception at cameo!! Frangiska was the name of wedding co-ordinator. Did you get my private message if you want me to send you some pics feel free to send me your email x

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cameo island weddings

Hi Amanda,

I didn't get a private message, would love to know more about the reception- we are torn whether to stay on the island for the bbq or have more of a formal reception elsewhere. What was the menu like? How much did you pay per head (did it include wine etc?)

Thankyou!

Gemma

Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cameo island weddings

Email address is amanda.rule@hotmail.co.uk

Please email me and I will send you pics! We like the idea of staying on island as got married about 630 and didn't want to move all the guests as such a short wedding. Menu was great village sausage burgers, chicken and pork soulavaki. Cheeses, bread different salads. We paid £25 pp including half bottle if wine pp. really reasonable and we didn't eat or drink all. Let me know if you want any other info x

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Cameo island weddings

Hi tried messaging your email but it says delivery failed :-( is this correct? amanda.rule@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

Edited: 5:25 pm, October 16, 2012
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cameo island weddings

amanda.rule@hotmail.com been a very long day!! Sorry! X

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cameo island weddings

Hi Amanda

Would love to hear all about the wedding and how it went for you both as we are thinking of booking there but im terrified of all the planning and dont reall know where to begin Thanks Yvette x

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cameo island weddings

Hi

I would love to hear all about your wedding and how the day went and all about Zante wedding packages thanks also could I see the photos if possible my email is loubylou473@hotmail.com Thanks x

Edited: 7:29 am, May 31, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations