We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

barnsley
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

HI could anyone please tell me if their are any hair dryer,s in the room,s at Ionian blue.we,re going on the 26th of june and only got 15kg allowance,so trying to cut back on weight as much as we can.lol. thank you in advance . Diane.x

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

According to Thomson website then yes there are- taking my travel one tho plus straigheners- but that is shared between me and two tenagers!!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

Thomson website says there are- would be interested to know for sure as going on 5th Aug.

Edited: 9:32 am, June 09, 2012
barnsley
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

yes i,d seen on thomson that their was but just wanted to make sure..i.ll let you know when we get back if they do have them.

barnsley
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

Hi yes their was hair dryer,s in the room,s at ionian blue. their just like a travel one hope this help,s : )

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

Thank you!!!! That saves us a few kilos!!! Hope you had a good time

barnsley
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

yes we had a great time thank,s.food at hotel was good i did,nt have the breakfast but had the french toast and that was good.vanessa at the top of the lane do a full english for 3.95.euro,s. and if you like a cocktail they do one for 2.00 euro,s.lol hope this help,s have a lovely time .we go back on the 20th of september lol .but staying at the marelene this time.let me know how you get on.Diane.x

7. Re: Hair dryers at Ionian Blue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations