We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mythos

Brierley Hill...
Level Contributor
67 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
mythos

visited kalamaki in june this year,returning in 12 days for 2 weeks staying at the lourus beach,are prices around the same as then,or have they risen a bit,last but not least the average price for a large bottle of mythos

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,568 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mythos

Mythos is on offer in Aldi's from tommorrow. Full size 500ml bottles too, just 1.38p per bottle. Makes you laugh as that's approx half price, just to get you in the holiday spirit lots of other Greek goodies there as well all on offer !!

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,298 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mythos

A bottle of mythos will be 2 euros,you should get slightly more for your money as the exchange rate is a little better now.in june i think the exchange rate was about 110 to the pound its nearer 120 now,change £1000 and you are 100 euros better of than in june.

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,565 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mythos

Prices for mythos large bottles are between 2-2.50 depending on where you drink also Mythos do another beer called "Henninger" which you can get for cheaper.

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
86 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mythos

took a 20min drive to our local aldi to stock up on mythos i'm home depressed now no beer looks like i need to wait till may next year

5. Re: mythos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, February 19, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations