We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalamaki October

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
122 reviews
Kalamaki October

Just booked a last minute holiday to Kalamaki on 10th October. We usually go to Alykes but fancied a change. Has anyone been to both, just wondering how they compare in terms of size? I'm expecting it will be quieter when we go, but hope that there will be some restaurants open and trips that we can do.

Anyone else going at this time?

Alvaston, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Kalamaki October

My wife and I arrive on the 15th,hope there is some life,first time on the island

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
122 reviews
2. Re: Kalamaki October

We go 10th for a week - love zante, hope we love Kalamaki as much as alykes! Hope you have a great time Steve w

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
202 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Kalamaki October

We were there that time last year. The resort is fairly quiet, but most of the bars/restaurants on the strip are open.

mcr
Level Contributor
359 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Kalamaki October

does tend to be quite at this time of year but still main places will stay open , we go on the 9th and been before this time , we like it and i would of thought its busier than alykes .

some restaurants and odd bars will be closed but the most popular should still be open .

Cant go much wrong in the drunk corner and cronulla bar which always seem busy .

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Kalamaki October

Just arrived today. Fairly hot....quiet.....but everything open. All good!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
122 reviews
6. Re: Kalamaki October

Thanks for all the replies! We fly on Tuesday so hope it stays nice. Don't mind if it's quiet just hoping for a nice relaxing break. Have a great time everyone x

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Kalamaki October

resorts is quiet but its quite nice like this.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
122 reviews
8. Re: Kalamaki October

Looking forward to it Kev, your bar is first on our list to try! X

9. Re: Kalamaki October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 08, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations