We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Egypt and Erbil

1 post
Save Topic
Egypt and Erbil

Hi there ,

I am an Egyptian who was aiming to get a job in Erbil ,but I was worried about 2 things :

1 - safety issue in Erbil

2 - is local accepting Egyptian , cuz one friend told me they hate Egypt and arabs there .

Thanks a lot

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Egypt and Erbil

hi I am from Erbil and I live in London I tell you true there no one hate spicily Egyptian people how is tell you 100% wrong because we love Egyptian people. you can find bad people in everywhere. I am one of love Egypt and Egyptian and about safety in north Iraq Erbil there is mort hen many country safe and people are friendly you can get good job with good income there many Lebanese and Turkish and Iranian work there and they make good money if you need any help fell free to replay me and I will give you more information

2. Re: Egypt and Erbil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:44 am, July 25, 2014